Master Full-Time in International Master Luxury Management
GOALS AND PROFESSIONAL OPENINGS
Our International Master in Luxury Management provides students with technical knowledge and managerial capabilities required to build a career in the luxury industry.
It provides students with opportunities to learn from the experience of managers and professionals working in the luxury goods market, as well as to intern in important companies and develop a lasting network in the sector.
The Master is designed for young graduates and final year graduating students interested in building their career in the world of luxury, fashion and lifestyle.
The course is taught entirely in English.
DURATION AND STRUCTURE
9 Months: 5 months classroom and 4 months internship
The Master requires full time compulsory attendance.
The program begins on November 21st 2016 and is organized in two phases:
• theory and practice for a period of 100 days in classroom and workshops (classes are held Monday to Friday)
• hands-on experience through a 4 month internship in important companies or consultancies.
MILAN AND THE VALUE OF MADE IN ITALY
The Italian city of Milan is recognised internationally as one of the "big four" global fashion capitals, along with Paris, New York and London. The city’s rich history and classical architecture are a counterpoint to the modern pace of life and the rising towers designed by 21st-century starchitects.
It is also one of the most multicultural and diverse cities in Italy and Europe, with banking, industrial and design sectors that draw employees from around the world.
For future managers in the Luxury & Fashion industries, Milan is the best place to be!
The program is divided into the following modules:
• The concept of luxury across the world
• Made in Italy: yesterday, today and tomorrow
• New consumers of luxury goods
• The fashion, luxury and lifestyle industries
• Value chain and economics
• Project management
• Marketing of luxury goods
• Web & New media: digital and social media marketing
• Communication, brand management, press office and events
• Commercial policies and management of luxury retail stores
• E-commerce and e-tailing
The course also includes some special activities:
• Company Visits: visit the sites, museums and factories of globally renowned Italian brands
• Project Work: work on real business challenges submitted by managers and professionals
• Self Marketing and Personal Branding: strengthen and develop managerial competences
• Master Blog: manage the Master blog with the direct supervision of the Scientific Committee
The internship is an important added value of the Master and allows participants to enter the world of work complexity with solid professional tools.
During classroom period, each participant is supported in identifying his/her capacities and
career opportunities through individual career coaching and mock job interviews.
More than 95% of our students are employed after the internship.
The Master has a closed number and involves a selection process.
Please, fill in the online form to submit yuor application. After a preliminary screening, candidates will be contacted to start the selection process.
Upcoming selection dates:
• September 20th
• October 5th
• October 19th
Partial and full cost scholarships are available:
-The Business School will grant partial cost scholarships to the most deserving candidates. (Apply by October 16th 2016)
-Moda24 will grant a full cost scholarship to the most deserving candidate. (Apply by September 15th 2016)
For further information write to email@example.com.
You will be contacted in the shortest time possible.